How to disinfect leather couch: A few bad stains and spills can ruin the general appearance of a classic leather sofa – especially if left untreated or cleaned incorrectly. Learn to preserve your sofa’s quality and wonder for years to return with these simple guides on cleaning leather sofas.
Follow these steps for general spills and messes.
- Make a cleaning solution by mixing equal parts of water and vinegar during a bowl.
- Remove dust, dirt and loose particles from the surface of the leather sofa with a vacuum.
- In case of separation, mix the answer a couple of times more, and dip a soft cloth into the answer.
- Wring out the material in order that it’s damp (and not soaking), and start wiping the dirty areas of the leather.
- Once you’ve got wiped down the matter spots, wipe any damp areas with a dry cloth. Read More